privacy and terms
privacy & terms
Thank you for trusting Tessa Custers Coaching and using my website. You, and your trust, are very important to me, so I take your privacy very seriously. The subject of my coaching and programs can be sensitive and therefor I make sure I only collect the information I really need from you to do my job and will never share this information with anyone. Never!
what information do I collect?
A. Website users
From users of our site we only use anonymous data to be able to improve the customer journey. No personalized information is collected and saved.
B. Subscribers to newsletters
When you subscribe to my newsletter through my website, I only need your name, e-mail address and the country where you live.
C. Forms and questions send through mail
When a form is used to ask you questions, no information is stored on my website. The information that you send me will be send directly to my mailbox. Sensitive, personal and intimate information will be read by me only. General forms, like technical support will be read by support employees.
The information collected from my clients is the basic information needed to make purchases. Name, Address, e-mail address and payment information. When there are recurring payments, I don’t store this information on our site.
what information don’t I collect?
I do not collect and store sensitive information. I do not collect and store information of persons under the age of 18.
cookies and tracking
I only track the use of our site to be able to improve my programs and products. That means that visitors to my site will only be tracked to improve the user experience of our site.
The database where all the data is stored is protected and updates are applied regularly.
access and control
When you want to be removed from my newsletter you can simple click the unsubscribe button. When you want to know what information is stored about you, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using www.tessacusters.com and being part of Tessa Custers Coaching programs and coaching. The work is created to teach and empower people to embody their sacred, free and wild sexual self. As part of Tessa’s Custers mission to sexually heal the world.
Last update: June 1, 2020
Accessing the Site, in any manner, whether automated or otherwise, constitutes use of the Site and your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service. I reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case I will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after I post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
These are my legal terms, including my:
- Terms of sale - which you agree to by checking a check box when you place an order through this website; and
- Licence: I grant you a limited licence to use this website.
2. Breach: I may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
3. Framing: I may not frame this website.
4. Capacity: You agree to these terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
5. Accurate information: You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
6. Ownership: I or my third party licensors own all rights in this website.
7. Trade marks: All my trade marks are my property and you may not use them without my permission. All other trade marks are their respective owners' property.
8. Restrictions: You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without my permission.
9. Own risk: You use this website at your own risk and I make no warranties about it.
10. Indemnity: You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
11. Direct damages limited: My maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is €10.
12. Indirect damages: I will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
terms of sale
1. Introduction: these terms cover any transactions where I provide goods and services to you through this website.
2. The parties: I am the vendor under these terms. You are the customer under these terms.
3. Duration: these terms commence when you accept them and continue until terminated.
4. Orders: you place orders with me on the following basis: you promise that you have the legal capacity to enter into the transaction; I only conclude an agreement when I dispatch my goods or services to you; I may cancel any order, but I will refund any money you have paid if I do; I conclude an agreement where you are domiciled; and each order is a separate agreement, but you breach all of them if you breach one.
5. Goods and Services: I sell the goods and services to you on the following basis: you will bear the cost and I will choose the way of packaging and delivering the goods and services unless agreed otherwise; I will do my best to dispatch the goods as soon as possible after you have placed an order, but I am not liable and you may not cancel an order if we do not do so timeously; risks related to the goods pass to you on delivery; ownership in the goods passes to you on payment of the fees in full; and you have the same rights against me as I have against our suppliers in terms of any warranty attached to the goods or imposed by law.
6. Your data: you own all your data. When you enter your data into the system, you give me a licence to use it to provide the goods. I am not responsible for any of your data stored on our system.
7. Intellectual property: I may own intellectual property rights in my goods and services and you may not use those rights without my permission. I may prosecute you for any violations of my proprietary rights.
8. Disclaimer: I disclaim all warranties to the extent allowed by applicable law. I am not liable for any defect that you cause.
9. Fees and payment: you will pay us the fees on the due date. You may not withhold payment of any amount due to us for any reason.
10. Direct damages limited: I am only liable to you for any direct damages that the goods and services may cause up to the total amount of fees that you have paid us for them.
11. Indirect damages excluded: I am not liable for any other losses that the goods may cause you.
12. Breach: please don't breach your obligations under this agreement. If you do, I have certain rights against you in terms of the law.
13. Termination: I may need to terminate this agreement immediately under certain unlikely circumstances, including if I discontinue the goods and services, believe providing the goods and services could burden or pose a risk to me, have to terminate to comply with a law, or providing the goods and services have become impractical. If I need to terminate, I will give you as much notice as possible in writing.
14. Resolving disputes: I want to avoid disputes about this agreement and resolve them as quickly as possible. But if there is one, either party may inform the other of it in writing. The parties must first try to negotiate to end the dispute, then enter into mediation if negotiation fails, and finally go to arbitration if mediation fails.
15. Notices and domicile: I want to communicate with you effectively about this agreement. For this reason, the parties will send all notices to each others' email addresses and choose their respective street addresses as their service addresses for all legal documents. The parties may change either address on 14 calendar days written notice to the other.
16. Force majeure: things may happen that prevent you or me from complying with each of our obligations under this agreement. Neither party is responsible for breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control, but the other party may cancel the agreement on written notice to the other if the circumstances persist for more than 60 calendar days.
17. Entire agreement: the agreement is the entire agreement between the parties on the subject.
18. Changes: if I change this agreement by updating this web page, any changes will only apply to future orders.
19. Choice of law: Tessa Custers Coaching is located in the Netherlands, therefor Dutch and European law is applicable.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may contact me at email@example.com, or 0031 6 34237615.
Company’s physical address:
5712 PG Someren